Timing. Timing is essintial in our lives. Especially the lives we lead in this 21st century. For most of us, if we did not operate on a schedule, we would not be able to function. We spend lots of energy on timing....and lots of stress. Trying to fit 27 hours worth of stuff into a 24 hour day.
Wouldn't it be nice if our timing could be like God's timing? I mean, His timing is perfect! Never too early, never too late, never cut short, or run to long. It happens when it needs to happen with the exact amount of alloted space needed to complete the task. He never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think I have Him figured out, He does something completely unexpected. It makes me have to sit back...take a deep breath...and wonder, "how great is this God that I serve!?". Oh I know He is great, but my finite brain cannot wrap itself around the Almighty....it's just not possible. I am glad that I do not have to understand to be called His baby.
Oh yeah, and the thing we were discussing about time...well, you and I can have His timing too. All we have to do is sit back and let Him take the wheel.
Wouldn't it be nice if our timing could be like God's timing? I mean, His timing is perfect! Never too early, never too late, never cut short, or run to long. It happens when it needs to happen with the exact amount of alloted space needed to complete the task. He never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think I have Him figured out, He does something completely unexpected. It makes me have to sit back...take a deep breath...and wonder, "how great is this God that I serve!?". Oh I know He is great, but my finite brain cannot wrap itself around the Almighty....it's just not possible. I am glad that I do not have to understand to be called His baby.
Oh yeah, and the thing we were discussing about time...well, you and I can have His timing too. All we have to do is sit back and let Him take the wheel.
Just think about that.